Rise above the noise
Go forth and crush it
- Find new music crazy fast
- Create a powerful and efficient DJ library
- Develop a tagging system to reliably find the right tracks for the right moments
- Create powerful dancefloor experiences
- Clarify and refine your unique style
- Develop a brand that sets you apart and generates more opportunities
- Greatly increase your confidence
- Get better bookings
- Get paid what you’re worth
- Build a life around music
In my 15 years experience as a DJ, 12 years as an event producer and 10 years as a brand strategist, I’ve found that there are three core problems that stop DJs from reaching their potential:
- limiting beliefs
- chaotic workflows
- broken business models
Unless these common issues are addressed and overcome, you’ll endure an uphill battle towards actualizing your true potential.
This program will help you put these problems in the past and move forward with confidence.
I’m looking for 10 experienced DJs who would like to work with me to level up their game and establish themselves as top-shelf music professionals.
The program runs for 12 weeks, starting the last week of September.
The outcome is simple: level up your DJing and establish yourself as a highly valued artist and music professional.
Streamlined workflows. Better mixes. Better gigs. More opportunities. And most importantly, absolute confidence in your craft.
A Tale of Two Lovers
How it works
- 9 Week ProgramTransformation guaranteed.
- Weekly Video WorkshopPre-recorded workshops. Watch when you want.
- Weekly Group CoachingA weekly live session where you can get hands-on support and guidance.
- Private CommunityGet anytime guidance and feedback from me and the crew.
- 1-on-1 Strategy Deep DiveI'll work with you to put together a solid strategy for your forward movement.
What about XYZ?
I'm a new DJ. Is this for me?
Yup. What you will learn in this course took me 15 years to figure out. If i knew then what I know now, I would be muuuuch further along in my DJing journey. You have that opportunity.
I'm a pro DJ. Is this for me?
Yup. Applying the principles and techniques of this course will have an immediate and dramatic effect on your library and mixes
What if I just want to make mixtapes?
Awesome. What you will learn and apply here will make your mixes impress yourself and your friends.
Are there any scholarships available?
Not at this time. But if you want to join and can’t afford it, I offer a payment plan where the cost of the course is paid weekly over the duration of the course. (4 weekly payments).
If that is too much, reach out to me and I’ll see what we can do. No one turned away due to lack of funds, yet some form of value exchange is required.
What DJ gear & software do i need?
That’s entirely up to you.
This course does not focus on any particular software or hardware. That said, I personally use Traktor Pro + Traktor Z1 & X1 controller.
You will need DJ software and a controller of some sort. You don’t need anything fancy. Less is often more.
If you’re looking to buy gear, I recommend my setup above.
I'm busy af. how much time will this require?
Content goes here ..
What if I have more questions?
From 2015-2018, I co-created the legendary Audio Alchemy retreats with UK producer Hedflux. It was through these retreats that the true power of music began to reveal itself.
We’ve guided over 100 music producers through a comprehensive curriculum and transformational experience that continues to make ripples in all our lives. Our last retreat in 2018 brought 70 artists from all over the world for an unforgettable experience.
Now, I am creating a similar system with a focus on DJing and creating long-form music journeys.